PIXMA MG2100 MG Series Scanner,
Canon MG2100 Scanner Driver Download – This built-in know-how routinely categorizes your illustrations or photos into a person of 5 forms – Portrait, Scenery, Evening Surroundings, Snapshot with Surroundings, and Snapshot with Nighttime Landscapes – then applies exceptional picture and multi-zone exposure correction.
So, unexposed parts of the image will be optimized, region by region and faces which might be backlit and under-exposed will immediately be brightened with accurate color solid that will help ensure much more exact skin tones for gorgeous illustrations or photos.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically acknowledges the first staying scanned, then scans and will save while using the acceptable settings. 7 Phase LED: Very easily established variety of copies and view printer task position. Swift Start out: After urgent the facility button you may start off inputting instructions in mere seconds. So, the total operation can be done in the lot shorter time. Gorgeous & Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4″ x 6″ up to 8.5″ x 11.”1.
Canon MG2100 Scanner Specification:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon MG2100 Scanner Driver Download
- Download: MG2100 series MP Driver — (Windows 32-64Bit) 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Download: MG2100 series Scanner Driver — macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
- Download: ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
Get Complete Canon PIXMA MG2100 Series
How to Download & Installation / Uninstall?
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.